Friday 8 February 2013

...fireball whiskey chocolate cupcakes...

Today's day away from the 'Hill' was spent doing some recipe research and play...a bottle of Fireball whiskey and bar of Green & Blacks 85% dark chocolate were my inspiration! The recipe I devised was a dark chocolate cake mix using cocoa powder as well as chocolate chunks in the batter to add a good bit of texture. I cored a small part of the cake out when icing to keep the Fireball taste running through the bite. For my icing I used a mix of Fireball whiskey and vanilla essence to cut against the bitterness of the dark chocolate. I plan to decorate these with Valentine's themed painted toppers, but for now have used edible glamour dust...a girl can never have enough glamour dust!



2 comments:

  1. Your fireball cupcakes sounds lovely. Yummy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you I think you would have approved of the taste:)

      Delete